According to all available research, there is no evidence that Covid-19 is transmitted by food. However, to ensure that we are not contributing to the spread of this highly contagious virus here are the things you can expect from your farmer.
- Only one set of hands touches your food during the growing and harvesting cycle.
- Only two people ever enter the grow room and garden. We do not maintain a large staff or have volunteers.
- Our plants are top watered and so receive a cleansing rinse every day, sometimes twice.
- During harvest, masks and gloves are worn.
- Your food is packaged in plastic and tied closed to prevent the accidental opening of the bag.
- If your bag appears to have been open prior to your purchase please contact us immediately.
- Our indoor harvest facility is sanitized prior to and after every harvest. We specifically focus on food contact surfaces and high touch areas like door handles and faucets.
- The high touch areas of our delivery vehicle are disinfected between stops.
- We offer no contact payment options. Order online and pick up locally.