Abundance is a state of being in which one feels satisfied, filled with plenty. When a community shows support for local agriculture, there is harmony in the system. For this reason we have chosen to use the Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) business model.
At Harvest of Peace Microgreens, LLC our CSA is basically a monthly subscription service, kind of like Amazon--We even guarantee delivery in two days or less!
CSA Members Enjoy:
- Book keeping convenience (one monthly bill-cancel anytime)
- Weekly delivery of beautiful, nutritious food
- Supporting neighbors and small business owners
- An optional newsletter with recipes, local food and farm culture, life on our farm…
- The option to choose what kind of greens they receive
- Being part of a reusable packaging revolution!
At Harvest of Peace Microgreens, LLC we feel blessed to be part of the vibrant food web of Clark County. We have much to be grateful for and seek to share our abundance and good nutrition with the community that supports us. Here is how.
- We volunteer with the Clark County Master Composter Recycler program and collect coffee grounds for compost-helping to turn food waste into joyful, nutritious, abundant SOIL!
- We volunteer with local environmental non-profits who seek to strengthen local and state policy regarding appropriate land use, clean air and clean water rules.
- We volunteer with environmental non-profits who seek to protect the Columbia River and those who depend upon it for their survival.